DURING YOUR STAY
• Check-in at the hotel after 14.00.
• Check-out of the apartments until 12.00.
• Full payment for service with arrival, in cash or by card.
• Smoking in the hotel is prohibited, there are organized smoking areas in the open part of the building.
• For the youngest guests of the hotel are provided with baby cots and high chairs.
• Hairdryer, iron, ironing board - on request.
• Free underground parking for guests up to 3 days, later use is paid - 15 BGN / Day. Reservations are required in advance.
• In case of pets, please refer to the "Reservations" department.
• All-day video surveillance of common areas / security.
• Underground parking.
• Free high speed wireless internet.
• Bistro with Italian cuisine and shop for wines and gourmet products from Italy as well as Bulgarian farm food - http://www.labottega.bg
• Individual offers and services for relocation of employees.
• Organized transfer to and from Sofia Airport. It is made by prior request and is subject to additional payment.
• Long-term lease programs.
• Comfortable accommodation for people with special needs.
• Room service - http://www.labottega.bg/menu.html
SAFETY & HYGIENE MEASUREMENTS
At Connect Living the wellbeing of our guests and colleagues has always been our foremost priority. In keeping with our commitment, we have designed an all-encompassing approach to elevate and enhance our health, hygiene and safety standards which conforms to the guidelines outlined by the World Health Organization and Ministry of Tourism. Thereby, the following steps have been undertaken:
• Increased cleaning frequency of public areas;
• Extra disinfection of top high-touch areas in guest rooms, including light switches and door handles;
• Guest-accessible disinfectants at entrance and reception desk;
• Enhanced team member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment as well as daily temperature screening;
• Maintaining two-meter social distancing is respected
We will continue to review our service in accordance with current safety recommendations so as to adhere to the local regulations and maintain the enjoyable and safe stay of our guests.